Paletot for Sale!
I'm selling this paletot. It's wool lined in silk and trimmed with velvet. It's a size small... Hard to take measurements for a loose-fitting garment! There are more pictures of it in this blog post. $150 plus shipping. I have Paypal!
4 comments:
*Sighs* Oh, Samantha, this is gorgeous!! If only I had the money...
Keep inspiring us, Anneliese :)
If you still have this available I'm interested in purchasing. please contact me at bill_b22312@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Cheers,
Bill
I just had my own fashioned after it!
Hello %0%,
This is a mail advert for Avant Brian Capital Management. We grant loans to individuals and companies. We are interested in the financing of large-volume projects and grant loans with no upfront fee.
The interest rate will be 2% annually. The repayment is 1-16 years with 6months grace period by Email brianloancapitall@gmail.com
We offer loans:
*Project finance
*Business loans
*Personal Loan
*Mortagage loan
Loan processing and financing takes about 8 working days from the day you submit your loan application.
if interested.. kindly reply.
Kind regards.
Mrs. Cindy Alberto
Email: brianloancapitall@gmail.com
Web: Avant.com
Financial Advisor
Avant Brian Capital Management
Post a Comment