Monday, May 16, 2011

Court Gown, Cont'd

The outfit really would not have been complete without more beading on the sleeves and skirt and a matching over partlet! ;-) I also remembered to bring my gloves and jewelry this time. :-P

Mistress Knyvett took some very artistic and lovely pics for me backstage (since we obviously can't be whipping out cameras while in character!). There should be more photos popping up shortly, once our fantabulous pro photographers put theirs up. We love and appreciate your hard work, that is for sure!

I am also very happy to announce that I won 2nd place in the costume contest! My prize was the loveliest mirror which will hang hopefully in a place of honor in my dorm next year. 


Also... having more than one GMail account makes blogging difficult sometimes! :-P





1 comment:

Ike said...

absolutely gorgeous!