I can't believe that all of the events I wrote about in my January post have come and gone! My fall and winter are already full of events, some of which need sewing and some of which need writing and performing. Silly me, thinking I'd "take it easy" for the rest of the year... ;-)
My sewing plans are as follows:
- second set of clothing for contract museum work (shortgown, petticoat, kerchief)
- French farthingale and silk bum roll for a presentation at Agecroft Hall
- 1787 Eliza Hamilton gown for the Museum of the American Revolution--more on this later!
- finish cotton print short sack and petticoat, cover hat for event at MoAR
- remake my 1815 spangled ball gown for the RSV Victory Ball
- early 1840s "Jane Eyre" dress, bonnet, cloak, and petticoat for Victorian tea/Christmas at Agecroft
- Dress-in-a-weekend program at MoAR--more on this later!
- fancy dress-ify my black 1860s evening gown for Victorian 12th Night
- 1530s gown for SCA 12th Night