Saturday, April 23, 2016

Instagram Update

I'd been working on my 1780s Dutch print gown but had to set it aside to finish a commission for a museum. While I don't take commissions from private customers (I know better than that now! I genuinely dislike it...), I do make exceptions for museums. The gown just needs sleeves cut, sewn, and attached, and then it's done! The tiny pleats were a headache and they aren't as even on the inside as I would like, but the outside looks great and that's what matters, right?


 
Yesterday a bunch of the materials for my secret (?) Gala gown arrived! I'm so excited to start this, but commission first...


Other things occupying my mind and my time have been taking more time and care in my outfits and appearance. Some recent favorites...

4 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Hubba-hubba!

Richard C. Lambert said...

The tiny pleats were a headache and they aren't as even on the inside as I would like, but the outside looks great and that's what matters, right? follower com

low rise jeans said...

Thank you for your great posting.I came to know a lots of stuffs from your blog.Thank you for your such great blogs.

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!