But first, the award!
When you receive a Duchie Award, post on your blog (in any order):
1. I love getting to learn about the past, and living the past.
2. I love feeling like a princess sometimes!
3. I love getting to meet amazing people who share the same passion for historical costuming. Many of them have become my best friends!
4. I love the events I get to wear my clothing to. So much fun!
5. I love being able to honor the woman who first taught me how to thread a needle, my Oma.
1. mantuadiary.blogspot.com Nicole is insanely talented and takes incredible care to get every detail right. An invaluable reference for everything 18th century.
2. katiejacobs.blogspot.com Katie not only makes gorgeous clothes but writes insightful and clever tutorials on everything from hairstyles to pinballs.
3. kleidungum1800.blogspot.com Sabine creates some of the most exquisite Regency-era clothing I've ever seen. She inspires me so much!